“Spare only 15 minutes and save one life”
Sometimes we tend to forget how easy can be to help another human been but this quote manages to remind us. By highlighting the simplicity of the process, the slogan has also the merit to comfort and convince people that are awareness of donating blood to give it a try.
Corporate Social Responsibility is an integral part of Modern Safety Glass. As a responsible citizen, our Directors besides being actively engaged in its business, is fully committed to the larger goal of enhancing the standard of living of the people, particularly that of the marginalized. A snap shot of various initiatives taken for the under privileged is showcased here. We support a few NGO organizations viz., M/s. Integrated Welfare Society at Jeedimetla and M/s. Society for Aged and Women, Secunderabad directly and indirectly.We encourage our associates as well as business partners and collaborators to be a part of this initiative.We at Modern safety Glass strongly believe that we should do more to the underprivileged and motivate people to come forward to serve the needy
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Concern for Environment– A green cover was the brain child of management which was thankfully implemented from initial stage of factory planning.More than 1000 sapling were planted of shade giving as well as fruit bearing trees with a vision that the 7 acres of land should majority be covered by greenery.
- Drip irrigation was used to make sure the saplings survived the arid weather of Telangana which saved water as well as nourished the young saplings
- In the line with the “Haritha Haram” (large scale tree planting) implemented by the Government of Telangana, the Company undertook a vast Go-Green Programme by planting 1000 saplings, to further aid with the green vision of the Management.
- Solar power is installed to the tune of 500 KW with a combination of both roof-top mounted as well ground mounted to sustain a less pollution power in line with the Central Government Policy.
- State-of-the-art factory with automation considering safety of workers !Quality and efficiency of handling glass was given highest priority &introduced in phases at various stages of glass processing.